I disappeared to Münster, into my tiny one-room apartment with no internet connection...But now I'm BACK! Well, at least back in Enschede for the next 6 weeks.
I still have to prepare for my statistics exam which will take place in about 4 weeks, but I'm happy to report that I have passed my exams on physiology, history of psychology and research methods...I didn't do very well, but at least I passed, right?!
I had a hard time adjusting in Münster, which is another reason why I didn't post anything for such a long time.
It was hard for me being away from home, from T., my house, my friends, you get the idea.
Also the study didn't really take off as fantastic as I hoped it would. I was thinking about stopping or changing the subject.
Everyone is sooo much younger (well, the average age is 19) and totaly in super-study-mode. The subjects took some getting used to - this first semester was really all about getting me settled in, in every way you can imagine.
Right now I feel happy with my choice of study and city and T. and I are looking at places in Münster and chances are we will be able to celebrate my birthday in Münster this year!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment