Thursday, June 14, 2007

The beginning

Hello all!

The start of a new blog and also the start of a new adventure!!
On the 18th of June I will fly to Nashville, Tennessee to go to the A. family.
This site will be filled with reports of all the exciting things I will do there and hopefully you will then send me a report of all the things that are going on in your lives as well!

3 comments:

Tom said...

But first your boyfriend will leave you already on the 16th of June, because he has to go to a conference in Canada. :-(
And you better make sure to keep me better posted than just this very nice blog! I want a mail every day and phonecalls whenever possible, any time of the day (so far for sleeping, but oh well...).
Have lots of fun and I look forward to hearing all your great stories! Love, Tom

Jenna said...

Awww what a sweetie - Tom, I mean. Blog looks great Sabrina - looking forward to reading more. Cheers, Jenna

Nicci said...

Hallo Sabrina!
Eindelijk eens op een blog waar je zoveel over hoort....
Ziet er sjiek uit!
Ik ben heel benieuwd naar je ervaringen in de States. Hoop dat de kids een beetje lief voor je zijn. Houd ons op de hoogte!
Liefs Nicole en Ludo