When I pictured the A's house I thought it would be...well, different from when I left 5 years ago.
I know it's hard to believe, but it actually is pretty much the same!
L. was very disappointed that she didn't manage to set everything up for my arrival.
She was ill for many years, feeling sleepy, having no energy and it took the doctors about 4 years to find out what was wrong and get her the right medicine. Just when she started to feel all energetic again... she thought she was fighting a cold...well, she was pregnant and on bedrest for much of her pregnancy. When I arrived they had cleaned out the office, so all that stuff is now in the dining room...I slept on an air mattress at first, but now I have a high wooden bed with many drawers to store all my stuff...
All in all it's a bit messy but very comfortable and I feel very much at home! It's just impossible to keep a house nice and shiny with 4 children, two dogs and grandpa in the pool house...
The boys are a lot of fun! Since they are 9 years old now, they don't need adult supervision at all times. They are all very creative and have just started to write short stories / novels:
No. : Isenderon - The last of the Nordic myths - Book one: The cliff
Ni. : Kakumaera and the magic coconut and the evil tiger
H. : The golden book, Napoleons slippers and others
They all have swim lessons at the pool where the family has a membership and their piano teacher comes to the house once a week. For H. there is another appointment on Thursdays, he has to go to physical therapy. I help with their reading, watch them practice piano and cook together with them. At their age they actually are a help in the kitchen!
Today the boys were allowed to carve with theis pocket knifes and they set up a tent in the garden with their father. All three of them planned to sleep there tonight but ended up going to their own beds. H. was not sure about the whole thing in the first place. He kept saying:"I'm just not sure about this. I wish somebody woud stay out there with us and stay awake the whole time." It was also really hot in the tent so one can blame them.
And then there is baby Maddy/Tilly !! The sweetest thing you have ever seen! She has just celebrated her 6 months birthday on the first of June! She talks to herself nonstop, giggles and is a very happy baby. She just started sitting up and rolling over. L. thinks she might start walking before I leave! Today she took her first swim in the pool and we took many pictures to prove it! She loved it and so did Ni.,No. and papa A. The thrid brother H. is still not sure what to think of the baby but when he thinks nobody is looking you can see him watching her, smiling...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hi
hier ist dein bruderherz wollte mich auch mal verewigen hier.
da habe ich mir halt mal den 24 ausgesucht und warum ? da mit du den tag nie mehr vergist .:-)
aber ih versuche dich die woche sowieso zu erreichen wenn nicht muss ich woll auf die elektiche stimme sprechen. mach ich ja so gerne. leider auf deutsch weil mein englisch so schlecht ist , kein gewehr auf Fehler.:-)
Post a Comment