Friday, August 10, 2007

Believe it, or not...MORE presents!

Who would have thought, that so many days after my birthday, presents would still be arriving for me?? I didn't! It was therefore a great surprise when No. brought in a big envelope from the Netherlands!

Thanks J.!!!!! My American-friend-living-with-her-Dutch-husband-in-NL sent me, not just one, but 4 (!!) necklaces!
When I opened the presents with the boys many ooohhs and aaahhs could be heard. All three of them were wondering just HOW MUCH all of these necklaces cost and that my friend must have spent all her pocket money, when H. turned to me and said: "But you deserve it Sabrina" Ooooohhh!!!!! How sweet is that!

And in order to do the present justice the boys decided that I should start wearing the necklaces immediatly. So we all went into my room and I had to try them on in front of the mirror, because we couldn't just choose any necklace... it had to match my outfit for the pool (shorts & shirt...)-according to No. When we had all agreed on the necklace (brown and gold glass) No. looked at me and said: "Now you look all poolish, you know, just the right style to go to the pool !"

Well, thanks again J.! It's just lovely and I'm wearing them every day so far (even almost broke one already...)!!
They totally work with the new wardrobe I'm acquiring while I'm here - and before you even ask, yep, I'll probably ship some of my stuff home in the end...could have known...

2 comments:

Tom said...

Wow, lucky you! Even more presents and a party already planned for when you get back. Those boys are right though, you deserve it. But is sure was a very cute thing to say. Nice to hear they appreciate you as much as I do. They are lucky to have you around, I'm jealous, I admit it.
Have fun dressing poolishly, good luck surviving the extreme heat and say "Hi" to the family for me!

Jenna said...

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!I CANNOT BELIEVE I cannot call to talk to you about GG! You will not believe what just happened. Goshdarndagnabbit! I'm jumping up and down...Hurry up and get home and CATCH UP!!!!