
The family on the fourth of July.


Sabrina's birtday

Don't they look cute together (Hmmm...)


Downtown with R.


Family members



Harry Potter night

The smallest and cutest one


Some more impressions
Well, I hope you all enjoy the pictures, I sure did, now it is just two more weeks and then I can take a picture of Sabrina arriving in NL again. That's a picture I'm certainly looking forward to.
2 comments:
Hey love, thanks for sending me the pictures, great to see you again, even if it is only on pictures. As I say in the message it is best to have people look at the pictures at once, not per message. I'm sure everyone will enjoy them as I did. Can't wait for that picture I talk about at the end though. Love you!
I love seeing the pics! I'm jealous of the gorgeous weather in the background of those outside shots. I especially love the Harry Potter and the guitar pics.
Why is Tom posting the pictures? my oh so technical friend? :-)
Post a Comment