Friday, August 31, 2007

Cookies in the kitchen

Just a short but funny story...

L came home today after grocery shopping and went to the living room to take care of the baby. Meanwhile I brought in the bags and placed an open pack of cookies on the kitchen counter. When I was done I went into my room to check on something...

In the meantime L heard strange noises coming from the kitchen..."Aaah, how nice Sabrina is bringing in the groceries...Oh, she found something she likes in one of the bags - sound of ripping bag-oh my, Sabrina found something she REALLY likes, she's digging right in, tearing the bag appart!...strange, Sabrina must be hungry...or could it...could it....SABRINA!!

Ooooh nooooo!! MONA!!!

Yep Mona got the cookies before anyone else could and you can't really blame her! She's on medicine that makes her super-hungry, so hungry in fact that she ate ant repellent the other day (it's filled with peanut butter and oil) and we had to call the emergency hotline for animals (after 10 min and 58$ we knew she would be OK)!

3 comments:

Tom said...

Ant repellent! How attractive does that sound... But I guess the peanut butter did the trick. Poor sweet Mona, I'm happy she got the cookies this time, better than a Christmas CD at your first stay at the A's, isn't it? Give her a nice pat on the back from me, maybe she likes the drop that the Americans can't appreciate? Or is that bad for her as well?

Jenna said...

Sounds like Mona will eat anything...and drop is bad for dogs too Tom, just like for humans...j/k.

Anonymous said...

he hallo
goede reis gehad? Koffers hopelijk toch niet te zwaar (in dat geval ben ik ook zwaarder :(, tenzij je er nog meer in hebt gestopt).
We zullen je hier missen!